Open Call for Moozikoo Gallery’s Inaugural NFT Exhibition
Deadline for this Open Call is 11:59pm EST on November 8, 2021.
You may send up to three works to be considered for the NFT exhibition.
- Be sure works are of high resolution and quality in one of the following file formats: JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, MP4, WEBM, MP3, WAV, OGG, GLB, GLTF
(For still images, at least 3000px width is ideal. For video, 1080p or 4K is best. Max size for each file is 40 MB.)
- The file name for each work should be the title of that work and it will be in correspondence with the title listed in the application form below.
- For each work entered in the application form below, include the TITLE / MEDIUM / DATE and up to two sentences about the work in the text box provided.
- Save works in a Google Drive Folder titled with your first and last time (ie. Jane_Doe_NFT).
- (Optional) Include an image of yourself working in the studio or engaging in your process, for use in social media promotions.
- (Required) Include a completed and signed Digital Assets Agreement in your Google Drive Folder.
- Include the link to your Google Drive Folder in the completed application form below.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle